Looking for that delicious Thanksgiving dinner without the stress of cooking and cleaning up? Not to worry, here are the best restaurants for a turkey dinner in Long Beach this holiday season.
- Thursday, November 24, 2022 @ 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Cost: $85/adult, $65 adult member, $57.50/child, $42.50 member child
While overlooking Rainbow Harbor this Thanksgiving you can gobble your Thanksgiving feast from 11 am — 4 pm, along with sea otters, puffins, and other sea animals. The traditional spread of Thanksgiving foods will be served buffet style along with complimentary drink choices or purchased seasonal cocktails. Seating is first come, first served.
- Thursday, November 24, 2022 @ 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Cost: $49 individual meal, $155 to serve 4-6
Celebrate at home or at Saint & Second with a deliciously prepared homemade meal with all the fixings.
Higher Taste (Vegan)
- Thursday, November 24, 2022 @ 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Cost: $19.95 per person (excludes desert)
Enjoy an all inclusive vegan Thanksgiving feast at Higher Taste. Enjoy fixings like mock “turkey,” herbed stuffing, green salad, pumpkin sesame ginger soup, and much more!
- Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Cost: $68 per person, $25 children 12 and under
Choose from clam chowder or mixed organic greens to start, roasted Diestel Family Ranch turkey or Nueske’s Applewood smoked spiral ham, and pumpkin cheesecake or old fashioned chocolate cake for dessert.
Check Out Long Beach Stuff Today!
Looking for more fun things to check out in Long Beach? Take a look at more information about the Pirate Invasion of Long Beach or the Love Long Beach Festival. You can also download the NEW Long Beach Local App to stay updated on the latest and greatest happenings in this beautiful city.