Get excited for Shamrockin’ Mardis Gras at Shoreline Village!
Shamrockin’ Mardi Gras Parade at Shoreline Village 2023
Come and check out the largest FREE Mardi Gras on the West Coast. The Long Beach Mardi Gras Parade is finally back!
You can expect:
- Live Zydeco music
- 5000+ bead throws
- 2 DJ’s
- Roaming entertainment
- Specialty food
When Is It?
The annual Long Beach Mardi Gras Parade at Shoreline Village and Rainbow Harbor will return on Saturday, March 18th, 2023.
Do I Need a Ticket?
The Long Beach Mardi Gras Parade is free. No tickets are required to attend.
Schedule of Events
- 1-5 pm Live Zydeco music by Zydeco Mudbugs
- 1-5pm DJ music by DJ Del
- 1-5pm DJ music by DJ Gerson
- 1-5 pm DJ music by DJ Rome
- 1-5 pm Bead throws (intermittent)
- 1-4 pm FREE face painting (children only)
- 1:30-4:30 Stilt Walker
- 1:30-3:30 Samba Dancers
- 2-4 pm FREE balloon twists (children only)
- 2-4pm Juggler
- 2-5pm Smokey Miles accordion player
- 2:30 Mardi Gras PARADE (starting at Rainbow Harbor and ending at Shoreline Village)
- 2:30-4:30 Hula Hoop Dancers
- 3-5 pm Tarot Card Reader (FREE to all)
- 2-6 pm Live music by DETOUR (at Shenanigans Irish Pub & Grille )
- 8-12 pm Live music by HOT RODZ (at Shenanigans Irish Pub & Grille)
*Bars and restaurants will be open late for continued revealing!
All the above events take place Shoreline Village (between Parkers’ Lighthouse and the Yard House)
YMCA of Greater Long Beach will be selling Masks, Hats and Masks. Please stop by their booth and make a purchase or leave a donation. 100% of the proceeds will go to the YMCA.
- Louisiana Charlie’s serving: Gumbo, Jambalaya, Shrimp Boil, Crab Legs, Crawfish, Catfish, Po’ Boys, Crawfish Etouffee and Hurricanes
- Shenanigans Irish Pub & Grille serving: Corned Beef and Cabbage, Corned Beef Sandwich, Green Beer and $2.00 Green Jell-O Shots
- The Funnel House serving: Beignets and Shamrock Funnel Cakes
- Revolve 360 Photo Booth
- VGB Designed
- Charmed by Ambrace
- Amo Mkt
Visit Us at Shoreline Village
Shoreline Village offers fun and excitement for all ages. Enjoy a wide range of waterfront dining options, from nostalgic snacks like ice cream or funnel cake to upscale meals overlooking the historic Queen Mary.
Enjoy the perfect date night riding along with the village and stop by some of our specialty shops. Explore unique shops with art, clothing, and almost everything you can think of.